Phillips Law Firm, Inc.
Free Initial Consultation 513-985-2500
ABH Photo


If you have unpaid income taxes, property taxes, payroll taxes, sales taxes, or other tax problems, whether individually, or from a small family-run business, limited liability company, or a corporation, you need legal help. Whether your dispute is with local, state or federal revenue agencies, and whether your unpaid taxes involve allegations of not paying property taxes, state and federal unemployment taxes, state and federal withholding taxes, state sales taxes, or property taxes, we can help. Failure to pay different types of tax can have different consequences to you and to your business. For example, in most cases the failure to pay payroll taxes can be assessed against individual business owners, even if the company is set up as a limited liability company or a corporation. In most cases, bankruptcy will not help the person who owes back taxes, since you cannot discharge tax arrearages in a business bankruptcy. The longer you ignore your tax problem, the higher your total tax bill will become and the harder it will be to fix. At Phillips Law Firm, Inc., we help you gather your tax documents and meet with the taxing authority to determine the correct amount of tax you owe, not just what someone says you owe. We work with you to compute your tax liability so you get the tax benefits you deserve. If you disagree with the determination of a tax owed, we work with you during the appeal process, and we go to court if necessary to ensure that you pay only your fair share of any taxes owed.
For an initial consultation contact us at (513) 985-2500 or email us at or click Chat Now!® to get started immediately.
  FREE Consultation

Featured Videos
See More Videos   1 2 3 
9521 Montgomery Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
FAX: 513-985-2503