large Firm Quality, small firm service
Our attorneys draw upon their diverse backgrounds to provide strategic and creative solutions to complex legal problems. Our diversity includes backgrounds in engineering and business to political science, education, mathematics, insurance and journalism. As trial lawyers, we have nearly 100 years of combined legal experience. We thoroughly analyze each and every detail to craft solid legal strategies that are aimed at results - while remaining well-grounded in the law. Our attention to detail has helped not only to achieve results, but also to shape and define the law.
Kyle Edward Hackett
- General Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
Kyle represents individuals, businesses, investors, and developers as a litigation and real estate attorney. By leveraging his broad litigation experience, Kyle is able to anticipate and resolve disputes for his clients in a cost-effective manner. Kyle has also represented sophisticated and first-time developers and investors from project due diligence and operating agreement negotiations through the construction and eventual sale or leasing of the project.
Kyle is a Cincinnati native who graduated from St. Xavier High School and then Xavier University, where he studied psychology and philosophy. After obtaining his law degree from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, he started his career at a multi-state civil litigation law firm in downtown Cincinnati before joining the Phillips Law Firm, Inc. in 2018.
Kyle resides in Pleasant Ridge with his wife, Michelle, and sons, Thomas and Eli. He enjoys cheering on Xavier for basketball and Ohio State for football.
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Consumer Law and Trial Practice
- Honors: Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Xavier University
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List, Psychology National Honor Society
- Major: Psychology
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Xavier University Mentoring Program
- Xavier University Legal Alumni Association
Current Employment Position