Kyle helps individuals and small businesses anticipate and solve a variety of disputes and lawsuits as a general civil litigation attorney. While some attorneys focus their efforts on mastering one aspect of the law, Kyle has found that maintaining a diverse litigation practice improves his ability to creatively and efficiently solve each dispute.
Kyle is a Cincinnati native who graduated from St. Xavier High School and then Xavier University, where he studied psychology and philosophy. At The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Kyle pursued a litigation-based legal education. He started his career at a multi-state civil litigation law firm in downtown Cincinnati before joining the Phillips Law Firm, Inc. in 2018.
Kyle resides in Oakley with his wife, Michelle. He enjoys cheering on Xavier’s basketball teams and is a FC Cincinnati season ticket holder.
J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2014)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Consumer Law and Trial Practice
- Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
B.S. in Psychology, Xavier University (2010)
- Dean’s List, Psychology National Honor Society
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio and Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
Xavier University Mentoring Program
Xavier University Legal Alumni Association