A Litigator Ready To Resolve Real Estate Disputes
Real estate matters can be complex and confusing to business owners and individuals who invest in commercial or residential property. And when disputes arise in areas such as zoning, foreclosure, breaches of contract and construction defects, you need a skilled attorney.
As an experienced and trial-tested group of lawyers, Phillips Law Firm, Inc., in Cincinnati, Ohio, has a thorough understanding of real estate law and how to gain the upper hand. With decades of experience trying cases in state and federal courts, our team has successfully represented businesses and individuals throughout the Cincinnati metro area.
Many Areas And Many Victories
Known for being upfront and knowledgeable, our team of attorneys will provide an honest assessment of your case. You are in good hands with us. Through the years, we have represented clients in matters related to:
- Zoning: Helping developers launch their commercial, residential and industrial projects in filing appeals or pursuing litigation before local, state and federal governments
- Foreclosures: Representing businesses and investors
- Breaches of contract: Providing legal guidance in cases related to disputes in areas such as purchase and sales agreements
- Construction defects: Advocating for you when builders and contractors perform shoddy work that has damaged your property
- Property tax appeals: Helping commercial and residential investors get fair tax treatment
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Making sure landlords are not being taken advantage of by tenants, while guiding you through matters such as evictions
- Land disputes: Defending you in border disputes and easement cases
Founding attorney John H. Phillips is well-respected by his clients as well as his peers. Mr. Phillips has made the Super Lawyers list every year since 2015. We are ready to guide you in any complicated real estate case.
Providing Free Initial Consultations
As experienced litigators who understand real estate law, Phillips Law Firm, Inc., in Cincinnati, has the skills to successfully represent you. Whether you are a business owner, investor or individual, we can help you. For a free initial consultation, contact us via email or call 513-985-2500.